Click here for Kilpeck Weather Stats
- This year’s Kilpeck BBQ
- Kilpeck Weather Stats for May, June and July 2014
- The Longtown Historical Society Programme of events
- Kilpeck Village Hall AGM – please come and support your local community!
- The latest news from Kilpeck Art Club
- Bus service changes from August 31 2014
- Make a date for your diary!
- Garway Live, Saturday 21st June, 8pm, with ‘Whiskey River’
- New date for Kilpeck BBQ – Saturday 6th September
- STOP PRESS! CANCELLED – Kilpeck BBQ
Looking for holiday accomodation in this area?
Llama Treking holidays
This year’s Kilpeck Village Hall AGM takes place at the hall on Thursday 9th October at 8.00pm.
The last year has seen a lot of exciting changes take place at the hall with a range of refurbishments and improvements. We are now looking for new members with fresh ideas and skills to join the existing committee. If you live locally and would like to see more events happening at Kilpeck Hall, please do come along to the AGM and put your name forward. Meetings happen once a month and generally last less than an hour.
Hope to see you there!
There will be another art exhibition by the Kilpeck Art club this September, from 6th to 14th inclusive, in Kilpeck village hall from 10am to 5pm daily.
There will be over 100 pictures on display as well as many prints and cards for sale. Entrance is free and light refreshments will be served. All are welcome.
Originally posted on Orcop Parish Council:
The Council have published the first draft of changes to our bus services to operate from August 31.
My understanding of the proposed time-table is that Orcop will lose its through service to Hereford. Instead there will be a service between Broad Oak, Orcop and Kings Thorn where a connection may be made to service 33 to Hereford.
However, the draft timetable has a footnote:
“Please note: Connections: Service 412 will make every effort to connect with service 33 at King’s Thorn but connections cannot be guaranteed.”