Mum has laid 9 eggs in total and starting incubating on Monday 20th May so the chicks should start to hatch around Sunday 2nd June. Will keep you posted…
The Kilpeck Blue Tit Blog
Click here for Kilpeck Weather Stats
FRESH AIR, EXERCISE & FUN!
Milk & a newspaper?
- Kilpeck Blue Tit Blog – 23 May 2013
- Help save our libraries by signing this petition.
- Kilpeck Blue Tit Blog 2013 – 9 eggs…
- Kilpeck Blue tit Blog 2013 – 18th May
- Garway Live! with 'The Bucket Band' this Saturday 8pm
- The next Kilpeck Tuesday Club Meeting
- Dates for your diary…
- Kilpeck Blue Tit Blog – 14 May 2013 – Eggs at last!
- Flicks in the sticks – Ewyas Harold
- Flicks in the Sticks – a message from Michaelchurch
- Help save our libraries by signing this petition. wp.me/p1QnHl-Gp via @wordpressdotcom 4 hours ago
- Kilpeck Blue Tit Blog - 23 May 2013 wp.me/p1QnHl-Gt via @wordpressdotcom 4 hours ago
- RT @YoungArtComp: : Yesterday Hereford College of Arts took part in a fantastic Creative Careers event at The Courtyard theatre ... http://… 5 hours ago