Llama Treking holidays
- Something spooky in your neighbourhood…join the MESC this Halloween
- Help support your local community – Kilpeck Village Hall AGM
- All about apples at Madley Environmental Centre!
- The return of gentle exercise at Kilpeck Village Hall
- Kilpeck Art Club welcomes new members
- Make a date for August Bank Holiday
- A big THANK YOU to Kilpeck Village Hall Committee and its volunteers for another wonderful BBQ!
- Come and join the fun this Saturday!
- Summer fun for all the family at Madley
- Kilpeck BBQ – new date!
KILPECK & DISTRICT VILLAGE HALL
WEDNESDAY 18TH OCTOBER 2017
Everyone very welcome!
Please support us to keep the Hall thriving!
ZOE’S GENTLE EXERCISE CLASSES!
The new term begins on TUESDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER @ 10.45 – 11.45 in Kilpeck Village Hall.
Do come along and join in the fun!
KILPECK ART CLUB WELCOMES NEW MEMBERS
The Art Club has been running in a beautiful setting in Kilpeck for over thirty years, which makes it one of the oldest in the county. We meet in the Kilpeck Village Hall on Monday afternoons and each year we have an autumn and spring/summer session. There is a small membership charge to cover the cost of hall hire.
There are usually around a dozen members, whose work covers many areas, including landscape, nature, calligraphy, still life and portraits, using different mediums. We help and encourage each other and new members are very welcome, including those who want to try painting for the first time. Members have taken part in exhibitions locally and the club will have its own display in 2018.
The Autumn session will begin on 11 September, 2017, and continues until 4 December. For more information contact Jenny Davies (01981 241103 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please come along for a free taster session.
The annual Kilpeck Village BBQ went ahead last night and was another great success. A fun evening out for all of the family with the usual mix of food, games, raffle prizes and most importantly, a chance to catch up with friends and neighbours.
So on behalf of everybody who attended, Kilpeck Village News would like to say a big thank you to everybody on the Kilpeck Village Hall committee (and their band of volunteers), who have given their valuable time to put together this popular event – not just on the day itself, but in the weeks and months leading up to the day.