Llama Treking holidays
- A big THANK YOU to Kilpeck Village Hall Committee and its volunteers for another wonderful BBQ!
- Come and join the fun this Saturday!
- Summer fun for all the family at Madley
- Kilpeck BBQ – new date!
- Bank Holiday at the Kilpeck Inn
- Drone flying day at Madley Environmental Centre
- Community Speed Watch – Information for Volunteers
- Ewyas Harold Festival of Arts 27 – 29 May
- Introduction to Drones at Madley Environmental Centre
- Neighbourhood Development Plan Open Day
Category Archives: Things to do in the areaImage Image Image Image
KILPECK ART CLUB SPRING AND SUMMER 2017 DATES
Meetings are held in Kilpeck Village Hall on Mondays from 2-4pm. The dates for our next session are as follows: – February 20, 27; March 6, 13, 20, 27; April 3, 10, 24; May 8, 15, 22; June 5, 12.
We have an exhibition every two years and some of us are taking part in the art event at Ewyas Harold at the end of May. New members will be made very welcome.
Please join us for a free introductory session at any time. There is no formal teaching but we help and encourage each other. It may be possible to arrange lifts. Contact Jenny, 01981 241103 for more information.
Come and join us for this year’s KILPECK HARVEST FESTIVAL.
At St Mary & St David’s Church Sunday 2nd October 2016 at 3pm.
The service will be followed by ‘Bring & Share’ afternoon tea Donations/collection for Hereford Food Bank (no perishable foods, thank you)
http://www.kilpeckchurch.org.uk (www.achurchnearyou.com for service details)