Local Gardener & Handyman?
Llama Treking holidays
- Christmas Craft Fayre at Kilpeck Village Hall
- Tickets now available for this year’s Kilpeck Pantomime
- Please welcome a new addition to our Business Section – Gardener and Handyman, Mike Quiney
- Something spooky in your neighbourhood…join the MESC this Halloween
- Help support your local community – Kilpeck Village Hall AGM
- All about apples at Madley Environmental Centre!
- The return of gentle exercise at Kilpeck Village Hall
- Kilpeck Art Club welcomes new members
- Make a date for August Bank Holiday
- A big THANK YOU to Kilpeck Village Hall Committee and its volunteers for another wonderful BBQ!
Category Archives: Things to do in the areaImage Image
KILPECK ART CLUB WELCOMES NEW MEMBERS
The Art Club has been running in a beautiful setting in Kilpeck for over thirty years, which makes it one of the oldest in the county. We meet in the Kilpeck Village Hall on Monday afternoons and each year we have an autumn and spring/summer session. There is a small membership charge to cover the cost of hall hire.
There are usually around a dozen members, whose work covers many areas, including landscape, nature, calligraphy, still life and portraits, using different mediums. We help and encourage each other and new members are very welcome, including those who want to try painting for the first time. Members have taken part in exhibitions locally and the club will have its own display in 2018.
The Autumn session will begin on 11 September, 2017, and continues until 4 December. For more information contact Jenny Davies (01981 241103 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please come along for a free taster session.