Llama Treking holidays
- All about apples at Madley Environmental Centre!
- The return of gentle exercise at Kilpeck Village Hall
- Kilpeck Art Club welcomes new members
- Make a date for August Bank Holiday
- A big THANK YOU to Kilpeck Village Hall Committee and its volunteers for another wonderful BBQ!
- Come and join the fun this Saturday!
- Summer fun for all the family at Madley
- Kilpeck BBQ – new date!
- Bank Holiday at the Kilpeck Inn
- Drone flying day at Madley Environmental Centre
Excessive or inappropriate speeding is dangerous and is responsible for many unnecessary injuries and collisions.
It is a serious traffic offence which affects the quality of life of many communities throughout Herefordshire.
Reducing excessive and inappropriate speed is a priority for the West Mercia Police. The force uses a wide range of education, enforcement and publicity programmes to address the issue.
Our Community Speed Watch (CSW) initiative is one of these. Similar schemes are operated throughout the UK.
These local schemes are established where communities raise speeding as a concern through their local Safer Neighbourhood Team, Parish Council or at a local Partners and Communities. Together event (PACT) or Community Forum.
They enable local people to play an active role in improving their community and provide a valuable deterrent to people driving irresponsibly
Kilpeck Group Parish Council are looking for local volunteers, are you interested, if so contact any Parish Councillor or the Parish Council Clerk Mr Malcolm Walker 01981 259973/ email: email@example.com
KILPECK & DISTRICT OPEN DAY
In Kilpeck Village Hall on Saturday 10th June 2017
Neighbourhood Development Plan Open Day
11am – 4pm
View various local maps, ask questions and
more importantly make suggestions!