Local Gardener & Handyman?
Llama Treking holidays
- Christmas Craft Fayre at Kilpeck Village Hall
- Tickets now available for this year’s Kilpeck Pantomime
- Please welcome a new addition to our Business Section – Gardener and Handyman, Mike Quiney
- Something spooky in your neighbourhood…join the MESC this Halloween
- Help support your local community – Kilpeck Village Hall AGM
- All about apples at Madley Environmental Centre!
- The return of gentle exercise at Kilpeck Village Hall
- Kilpeck Art Club welcomes new members
- Make a date for August Bank Holiday
- A big THANK YOU to Kilpeck Village Hall Committee and its volunteers for another wonderful BBQ!
Tag Archives: kilpeck hallImage
THIS WEEK AT KILPECK VILLAGE HALL
KILPECK YOUTH THEATRE PRESENT
‘GOING FOR THE GLITZ’
A musical set in the ‘wonderful’ world of fashion.
THURSDAY MAY 12TH
FRIDAY MAY 13TH
SATURDAY MAY 14TH
ALL SHOWS START AT 7.30pm (Doors open 7.00pm)
Under 16’s £3.00
APRIL FOOL FAMILY FUN QUIZ
KILPECK VILLAGE HALL
FRIDAY APRIL 1st 2016
7.30PM – DOORS OPEN 7.00PM
ENTRY FEE £10 PER TEAM – MAX 4 ADULTS PER TEAM
Please bring your own picnic – Drinks will be available to purchase
CASH PRIZE FOR WINNING TEAM – FABULOUS RAFFLE!
Congratulations to the Kilpeck Village Hall Committee for facilitating a fun for all community event last Friday. This was their second quiz evening and, due to it’s increasing popularity, there are plans to continue with further quizzes throughout 2016.
It costs £10 per team to enter, with a maximum of four per team. A bar is provided and teams are encouraged to bring their own snacks and nibbles. The winners receive a cash prize and all profits go to the Kilpeck Village Hall fund, which supports the ongoing maintenance of the hall and funds future community events.
For details of future quizzes, watch this space…!
KILPECK ART CLUB
Members of the Club come from a wide area and meet at Kilpeck Village Hall on a weekly basis for 12 sessions per term during autumn and spring. We can accommodate approx. 20 members.
We meet on Monday afternoons from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm with a break for tea and biscuits. Members enjoy painting and drawing in a friendly atmosphere, and although no formal tuition is provided, we work on our own ideas, help each other and explore new media and techniques.
We are happy to welcome new members of all levels of artistic ability. Do come along for a free taster session. The spring term starts on 23 February 2015 at 2.00 pm.
For further information please contact: Wendy Hall on 01981 540457 or Jenny Davies on 01981 241103.