Local Gardener & Handyman?
Llama Treking holidays
- Christmas Craft Fayre at Kilpeck Village Hall
- Tickets now available for this year’s Kilpeck Pantomime
- Please welcome a new addition to our Business Section – Gardener and Handyman, Mike Quiney
- Something spooky in your neighbourhood…join the MESC this Halloween
- Help support your local community – Kilpeck Village Hall AGM
- All about apples at Madley Environmental Centre!
- The return of gentle exercise at Kilpeck Village Hall
- Kilpeck Art Club welcomes new members
- Make a date for August Bank Holiday
- A big THANK YOU to Kilpeck Village Hall Committee and its volunteers for another wonderful BBQ!
Tag Archives: temple barImage Image Image Image Image
Two ways to support the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning!
If you love cake, you will love what is happening in Ewyas Harold on Friday 25th September. The Temple Bar and the Ewyas Harold Memorial Hall are both hosting coffee mornings to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
So why not get together with some friends and enjoy a ‘Cake crawl’!
10.00am to 11.00am
10.30am to 12.00pm